2021 2 Person Ridge Pass SOLD OUT!!!
The 2-person pass is defined as 2 people of the same household(husband/wife, father/son, etc.). The pass enables both of you range access for the 2021 golf season, as well as discounted greens fees dependent on your desired booking window. Additionally, enjoy a 20% discount off merchandise in the golf shop (excluding tobacco and sales items).
By purchasing this item online, it constitutes that the purchaser agrees to all of the terms and conditions. Please read over the terms and conditions of the 2021 Ridge Pass Program listed here.
Tee times can be made up to 7 days in advance with discounted green fees
(2021 Ridge Rates)
Practice facility privileges
Up to three (3) guests at applicable guest rate pricing
Opportunity to purchase additional discounted rounds of golf throughout the year
Access to early bird lesson packages
20% off in-stock merchandise in the golf shop (Excludes sales items & tobacco)
10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages in Park Place restaurant. (Does not apply to special events such as weddings, banquets, etc.)
* 6% surcharge on fees due to water expense increase.
2021 Terms and Conditions
Ridge and Annual Passholders
- Passholder rates will only be honored when the specified booking windows & restrictions are followed.Any tee times booked outside of the stated windows will be considered booked at the applicable rate.
- All refund requests will be reviewed by The Ridge staff.If a refund is deemed to be necessary, the refund will only be in the form of golf shop credit or may be used towards the purchase of a future pass.Cash or credit card refunds will not be options.
- Annual pass pricing includes a 7% water surcharge fee.Due to incurred water costs for the 2021 season, there will be a 7% water surcharge on golf fees throughout the year.
- All passholders are REQUIRED to book tee times and check-in with the golf shop prior to their scheduled time.No exceptions will be made.
- Passholders are asked to call and cancel any tee times that may not be used.Additionally, if your group is going to have fewer players than originally booked, passholders will be required to adjust the reservation accordingly. Passholders who do not follow proper tee time protocol at The Ridge will be subject to being charged for rounds even if they do not show up.This will be up to the discretion of the management team.
- Guest of The Ridge including passholders are not permitted to bring outside food & beverage on to the property.Any guest not abiding by this rule will be asked to leave the property for the day and will be subject to having their pass suspended or revoked.
- Discounts for any food & beverage will be applied while dining day of play only.Restaurant discounts for passholders will not qualify for large groups, weddings, meetings or any other outside events.
- The Ridge Family Golf Program will allow pass holders to bring Junior golfers out to play after 3:30 pm daily. The pass holder will pay the applicable fee and the junior will be charged a $20 fee up to 3 Juniors accompanied by an adult pass holder. Prior to 3:30pm, please see applicable junior golf rates and The Ridge Family Golf Program (2021 Junior Rates)
- Physical or verbal abuse towards other guests or staff will not be tolerated.Any guest involved in a confrontation will be asked to leave the property regardless of perception or fault.This may result in the loss of privileges at The Ridge.
- Golf carts are not allowed off The Ridge property or into the parking lot at any time.You must have a valid driver’s license to operate a cart and must be at least 18 years of age.Guests of The Ridge are responsible for any damage done to golf carts.
- The practice facility will close 1 hour before dusk each night and will be open seasonally with the golf course.
- Club communications including range hours, passholder events & other happenings throughout the season will be communicated via newsletter.All official restrictions and closures will be posted on the facility website.
- Pace of Play at The Ridge will be closely monitored throughout the season by staff and course rangers.Groups may from time to time, be asked to speed up play in order to ensure an enjoyable playing experience.The Ridge’s “Time Par” will be 4 hours & 35 minutes.Those groups playing who are behind this established pace will be considered out of position and necessary action steps will be taken to get groups back into place.
- Habitual offenders of slow play may be restricted from booking certain tee times if issues continue to arise.
- The Annual Pass program and Ridge Pass program will only be offered for a limited time before the season.After sales conclude, passes for the 2021 season will no longer be available.
Out of Stock